– Are you responsible and hard-working? We need YOU. Experience in the woodworking industry is an advantage, but the most important thing is a willingness to work in a team and grow together.
– We are patriots of our country and are developing and growing our business with people united by a responsible approach to work, life, and colleagues.
– Parental leave, birthdays, fair pay for overtime, free coffee, and Friday lunch is our standard.
- Maintenance of the wood charring line and manufacturing of our products
- Quality control of our products
- €1,000 to €1,400 per month after taxes
- Weekly pay
- Weekly pay of €250 to €350 after taxes
- Health insurance
- Discounts on the company’s products